As a speaker, author or thought leader, capturing leads, making real connections with those leads, and ultimately converting them into paying customers is the lifeblood of your business.
How are you doing with that?
Evaluate your current lead management practices by answering “True” or “False” to these 10 statements:
- I capture and follow up with every business opportunity I get from meetings, networking events and conferences I attend.
- When I present to groups or get interviewed by media, I capture and follow up with every business opportunity in the audience.
- As an expert and author, I have a system for boosting sales of my book or program and adding every buyer to my follow-up list and community.
- I maximize the number of leads I capture at conventions and conferences through contests and drawings — and automatically follow up with all of them.
- I can instantly learn who are the most connected, powerful people at any event where I present or capture leads so I can immediately follow up with an exclusive offer.
- I use multiple channels to capture leads, including:
- Web page and blog page registration forms
- Online event registration forms
- Mobile text messages
- Voice recognition phone registrations
- QR codes
- Business card scans
If you answered “False” to six or more of the statements above, sign up and watch this free video series with strategy after tip after demonstration showing you how to automate the ways you collect leads, connect with them and close each sale.
Once you opt-in, you’ll learn about the “Instant Customer Plus” system that can help you with:
- building a list — fast
- selling products you create
- gaining authority in your industry
- finding rapport with your buyers
I put it to use at one of my events last month and I was thoroughly impressed — attendees were able to opt in to my list before I left the stage, and for those who didn’t, all I had to do was scan their business card with the iPhone app and they immediately went into my automated follow-up campaign.
As a solopreneur — or even with a limited support staff — you have to have an automated sales process or you’ll become your own bottleneck. (If you’re nodding your head in frustrating agreement, do yourself a favor and watch this brand-new free video series from marketing technology guru, Mike Koenigs.)
Here’s a sneak peek at how the “Instant Customer Plus” system can transform your business:
When you opt-in to get your “21 Ways to Instant Customers” video series sent to you, you’re going to discover how to turn on MULTIPLE channels of communication between you and the people that want to buy your products and services.
Register here, and you’ll also have the special opportunity to test the system for yourself for just $1.