[sws_yellow_box box_size=”493″] Register below for a 29-minute sales training — FREE, just for speakers — this Friday, October 28, at 1pm Eastern! [/sws_yellow_box]
I hear it time and time again from speakers:
“Selling is tougher than ever before.”
“I can’t get prospects on the phone.”
“I can’t get people to call me back.”
“What used to work doesn’t work anymore.”
Can you relate?
Here’s the truth: Our prospects are under extreme pressure to do more in less time with fewer resources. In short, they’re overwhelmed — and that means we have to get serious if we want to get their attention and book dates.
That’s why I asked Jill Konrath, sales guru and author of two best-selling sales books — SNAP Selling and Selling to Big Companies — to share her winning strategies with the Succeed Speaking community of speakers. Thankfully she agreed, and you don’t want to miss this!
Join us for a 29-minute sales training this Friday, October 28, at 1pm Eastern / 10am Pacific and you’ll learn:
- The criteria your prospects use to decide your fate — and how to influence them
- How to gain access to crazy-busy prospects who haven’t got time for the pain
- How to leverage the SNAP Factors and the SNAP Rules to book more business
- What it takes to keep the decision process from grinding to a screeching halt
- How to stand out from other speakers instead of battling them
Jill’s advice has helped me time and time again — I keep both of her books within arm’s reach — and I promise this call will help you!
If you’re not getting the results you want from your sales and prospecting efforts, register now:
NOTE #1: There is nothing for sale on this call.
NOTE #2: By all means, your sales/marketing support people are welcome to attend.