How to Build, Manage, Engage and Grow Your List to Expand Your Speaking Business
In this session you’ll learn how to…
- Create an “autopilot” marketing system to grow your speaking business
- Mobilize a “24/7” sales force to work for you
- Reach (and help) more people with your message
- Create a foundation that allows you to diversify your business model
And I’ll show you how to do it yourself, or outsource the whole thing!
NOTE: The first 12 slides do not appear in the video above (user error — ME!)… Everything is correct after about the 41-minute mark. You can download the slides below to follow along.
Download the slides (PDF format) for the session.
Download the mp3 audio for the session.
“How I Secured a $15k Booking with a ‘Cold’ Contact… in 24 Hours… with One Email… and Other Winning Sales Strategies for Speakers!”
Listen or Download Now:
Prospective clients are busier than ever. There are more speakers than ever begging for their business. Committees are larger than ever. How do you navigate all of these challenges? We’ll explore innovative prospecting and sales strategies that work in today’s marketplace. Learn how to break through the crowd and position yourself as a solution clients are thrilled to work with!
- Social Media Strategies to Build Your Brand and Your Business
- Product Development (Beyond CDs and DVDs)
- Internet Marketing: Reach Millions in Minutes
- Publishing: What, Why and How?
- Making Meetings Meaningful
- The Power of Collaboration
- Digital Media Strategies (Webinars, Podcasts, etc.)
- And more, including Member’s Choice based on your input!
Please note exact topics and order presented is subject to change.