Would you like to have more fun, reach more people, and make more money with your speaking business? If so, the Succeed Speaking weekly newsletter is just for you!
=>> Read the 2011 kickoff issue <<=
I’ve been booking speakers for more than a decade, during which time I’ve also been a leader in two very successful small businesses. Would you find it helpful to have that experience on your side?
While speaker coaches and mentors are seemingly a dime a dozen, too many of them are pushing “old school” business strategies that just don’t work anymore. That’s an insult to the speaking profession, and it’s an insult to prospective clients in today’s marketplace. I see a tremendous need for current, innovative guidance for speakers. If I can deliver that and help you be a more effective speaker, then it’s good for you, good for meeting planners, and good for speakers bureaus.
What can you expect in the Succeed Speaking newsletter? Here are a few of the subjects I’ll be addressing along the way:
- How to work more effectively with speakers bureaus
- How to utilize technology in optimizing your speaking business
- Innovative (and often, free or low-cost) marketing strategies
- Sales practices that work in today’s marketplace
- Defining and communicating your unique brand
- What meeting planners want and expect from speakers
- Plain and simple “good business” practices
As I said above, my aim is to help you achieve the following in your speaking business:
- Have more fun
- Reach more people
- Make more money
Take a look at a few past issues:
- 6 Ways to Write Presentation Titles that Sizzle… and Sell!
- Looking for A Marketing Message That Sticks? Take the Opposite Test
- The Most Powerful Question You Can Ask to Build Your Speaking Business
It’s been an honor for me to work with some of the most influential people in the world (by that, I mean speakers like you) over the past decade, and I look forward to being a better partner in your endeavors in the decades to come through the Succeed Speaking newsletter.
Ready to sign up? Just enter your name and email address below — it will never be sold or shared with anyone — and you’ll receive the first issue of the newsletter on Tuesday.
You don’t have to wait for the next newsletter to get valuable content. As soon as you sign up, I’ll send you a free bonus immediately: audio from a recent one-hour Q&A call where I answered questions from speakers on our roster about several topics including:
- How to get speakers bureaus to sell you the way you want to be sold
- Trends in booking speakers
- How speakers can create a unique brand
- How to use social media strategies to earn more business
So I hope you’ll sign up for the newsletter just to get that free audio! Then check out the newsletter and if it’s not helping you, unsubscribe – you won’t hurt my feelings!
One last thing: How can I help YOU in YOUR speaking business? I answer one speaker’s question in each weekly newsletter, so let me know what’s on your mind by submitting your question here and I’ll do my best to answer it in an upcoming issue!
Thanks, and I hope to be “talking” with you on Tuesday!
To your speaking success,