Thanks for registering for our “29-Minute Sales Training” with Jill Konrath.
If you missed the call — or if you just want to listen again — here’s the replay:
(We did keep the core training to just 29 minutes, but we went into “bonus time” answering questions.)
During our conversation, Jill shared:
- Two of her favorite places to find prospects (with names and titles)
- How to use automated research tools to identify “trigger events” that you can leverage in your messages to prospects
- Why you should use both email and voicemail during your prospecting efforts
- The one thing that will automatically get your voicemail deleted
- The mindset shift that will increase your chances of NOT being deleted
- Why you need to plan for 8-10 contacts with a prospect to have a shot at a booking with them
- And much more!