Yes, I’m ready to get started!
To make sure we’re on the same page, following are the general procedures and expectations of the 12-week one-on-one BuildMySpeakingBiz mentoring program.
- We will meet once a week for 12 weeks, with each session being conducted via telephone and lasting 45-60 minutes. Each call will consist of training along with time for Q&A. There will be a homework assignment each week so that in addition to learning about what it takes to build a successful speaking business, you will actually be building your own speaking business as we go.
- If you have any questions in between our weekly sessions, I will be available via email. I will make every attempt to respond to your inquiry no later than the next business day.
- The goal of this program is for you to walk away equipped with an understanding of how to build, manage and grow a successful speaking business!
- If you need to reschedule our appointment, please give me 24 hours notice. (If you have an emergency or illness, you can reschedule with less than 24 hours notice.) If you are a “no show” for a scheduled call, for any reason, and provide no notice (latest notice can be five minutes past scheduled session start time), we will not make up that time. If I need to reschedule, I will give you at least 24 hours notice as well, barring an emergency or illness.
- If I ever say or do anything that upsets you or doesn’t feel right, please bring it to my attention so that we can resolve it as soon as possible. My objective is to have a mentoring relationship that is fully open, honest, real and trusting in our communication styles. We should both realize that communication via telephone or email entails extra challenges since we can not see body language, facial expressions, etc. Therefore we give each other plenty of latitude, and promptly ask for clarification if there is a mis-connection.
- When you enroll in this program, I agree to serve as your Mentor – to partner with you to identify and offer guidance to help you achieve your goals for your speaking business. As your Mentor, I cannot guarantee results. You will create powerful results by having the courage and determination to forward the action in your speaking endeavors.
- During the time we spend together in our mentoring sessions, I will devote my time, thoughts, and energy to you, exclusively. In between our sessions, I may not be immediately available, as I may be attending to others or other commitments. I will however, always attempt to be available within 24 hours (the next business day).
- I am a business Mentor and not an accountant, attorney, physician, psychotherapist or other licensed professional. If any issues come up for you that should be handled by a licensed professional practicing in one of these or other specialties, I insist that you contact the appropriate person for guidance on these matters.
- As your Mentor, I will bring attentive listening, understanding, belief in you and commitment to your success. You can expect me to challenge you, offer fresh perspectives, make requests (including assigning homework), acknowledge your wins, and guarantee utmost confidentiality (to the fullest extent of the law, and so long as I don’t fear for your or another’s safety) in the powerful, sacred relationship.
- As a mentoring Client, you agree that you are motivated and committed to taking action on your determined personal and professional goals. You understand that your intentional, full participation is key to your success.
- You agree that you can financially afford the BuildMySpeakingBiz Mentoring fee at this time.
- You agree to honor your scheduled session times.
When you click below to submit payment, you are agreeing to the terms above and I or my assistant will contact you schedule your first session.
Thank you, and I look forward to working together!
To Your Speaking Success,